- Create databases to comply with IT Software SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Perform, review and validate data for Clinical Research
- Prepare data management plans and reports
- Completed higher education
- Ideally experience in data management in the field of medical devices
- Database management knowledge with Excel, Filemaker, Access or similar
- Basic knowledge in eCRF programs and data management systems is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Desired weekly working hours: 20-25 hours
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 29,513.26 (full time 38.5 hours/week).
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com