- Design and conduct basic/clinical research studies for new Class III medical device(s)
- Design and conduct "in vitro" pilot and bench data and assess test subject performance.
- Support corresponding research activities in clinical field
- Statistical and data analysis and representation of results for use by decision makers and R&D
- Higher Degree in biomedical engineering, mechatronics or related field
- 3+ years of experience in the medical science and good skills in technical documentation
- Motivated personality with the ability to work in a high-tech multidisciplinary team environment
- Interested to work within the medical field including physicians and study subjects
- Excellent command of English and German
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,022.44.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com