- Write and review clinical and educational documents such as instructions for use, user manuals, quick guides and technical guidelines for our professional users and implant recipients
- Coordinate and monitor document review and distribution
- Write and review professional web page, app store, and online content
- Assist in the development and monitoring of market research on various products and procedures, including communication with different markets, basic data analysis, etc.
- Bachelor degree in a scientific discipline
- Clinical experience or understanding would be a plus, trainings in medical communication desirable
- Profound MS Office user skills
- Fluent in English and German, excellent team communication skills
- Team-oriented personality with a structured and self-independent approach
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,022.44
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com