- Concept, design and production of video and audio content (user stories, interviews, events etc.)
- Edit videos for marketing purpose
- Create and manage all sound aspects involved in a video project e.g. sound effects, voice over, music
- Adaptation of video and audio material for international use (captioning, voiceovers)
- Managing of video and audio projects with internal and external partners
- Experience in film production including concept, shooting and postproduction as well as video editing
- Understand of film and design principles
- Skilled with standard audio tools
- Knowledge of audio hardware: recorders/microphones.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates the above
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com