Temporary employment until Autumn 2022
- Plan, manage, coordinate, schedule, and execute the company’s webinar program for internals and professionals worldwide
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders from different departments to assess webinar needs and provide solutions and support for Marketing, Sales, and Product Management initiatives
- Develop e-learning and blended learning courses and programs based on the principles of instructional design, adult learning theory, and corporate design guidelines
- Work with a Learning Management System within the company (i.e. create courses & programs, upload different learning materials, handle the organizational issues related to specific projects on the LMS)
- Higher degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology and e-learning authoring tools
- Experience with a Learning Management System (Moodle or Totara preferred)
- Excellent in written and verbal English
- Motivated personality with a well-organized and detail-oriented approach
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com