- Work directly with IT and R&D teams
- Evaluate newest technologies for use in IT and R&D projects
- Architect and develop new deployments, mechanisms and procedures for high-availability environments in the cloud
- Develop and maintain the continuous integration process as well as technical documentation and automated tests
- Build and maintain infrastructure on Azure and AWS using tools like Terraform and migrate workloads from on-prem into the cloud.
- Higher Degree in IT, Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent and 2+ years of work experience in DevOps, System/Application Administration or similar
- Practical know-how of Windows and Linux servers as well as scripting languages
- Experience with at least one of the cloud providers AWS or Azure, certifications are a plus.
- Experience with virtualization and container tools, IaC concepts, cloud platforms as well as APIs
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is a plus
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.