Temporary employment until autumn 2022
- Manage myMED-EL (online) community projects and digital services
- Maintain and continuously develop our existing customer facing solutions
- Work closely with other departments at Innsbruck Headquarters and subsidiaries worldwide
- Manage a backlog and coordinate tasks with the development team/external agencies
- Define new processes and requirements as well as support and provide trainings for subsidiaries
- Professional experience in the fields of online communities, ecommerce and e-health
- Used to work with agile and waterfall project management methods
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- High analytical and organizational competences
- Communicative personality with a team-, solution- and goal-oriented approach
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.