- Create an inspiring team environment with an open culture of discussion
- Set clear team goals and motivate team members
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Proven work experience in leading a diverse team in the IT field required
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication, leadership and decision-making skills as well as strong time management and organization skills
- Motivated, open-minded and pro-active personality with the willingness to work in an international environment
- Excellent command of English and German
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.