- Design, plan, execute and invoice international in-person workshops and conferences, online and hybrid events
- Video live production, virtual event broadcasting
- International travel
- Contract negotiations with hotels, vendors, event venues and PCOs
- Participant management
- Higher degree in the field of business, event management or multimedia
- 3+ years of professional experience in organizing in-person and virtual events
- International experience
- Tech-savvy: strong computer skills to include MS Office, video conferencing, streaming and recording
- Fluent in English and German
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.