- Responsible for analyzing clinical data for inclusion in reports to federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients using appropriate statistical approaches
- Provide support in the design of clinical research studies
- Write detailed analysis plans for research protocols and ensure adherence to all scientific standards
- Calculate sample size requirements for clinical studies as well as description of analysis results and findings for research reports
- Give in-company training in statistics
- Higher degree in a relevant field (Psychology, Health Economics, Public Health etc.)
- 3+ years of professional experience in the clinical research field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Team-oriented personality with a structured and self-independent approach
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.