- Design, document, validate and implement full stack cross-platform software architectures for medical product software on desktop-, mobile- and cloud-platforms in close cooperation with the development teams
- Participate in the entire software development and deployment process and support development teams with detailed design specifications, during implementation, and design and code reviews
- Close collaboration with project stakeholders and active participation in the optimization of the development process based on agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, feature teams, etc.)
- Provide trainings for developer regarding state-of-the-art design principles, secure coding etc.
- Maintain an overview of current and future software products and architectures to ensure their integration into a general architecture vision and strategy
- University degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Extensive experience in designing and developing applications using C# / .NET cross platform technology, knowledgeable in design principles, design patterns, standard frameworks, architectural styles and protocols
- Very good knowledge in cloud technologies and Cybersecurity, knowledge in Microservices and Domain Driven Design is a plus
- Very good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, well-organized, communicative and self-motivated
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.