- Writing or editing scientific manuscripts in English for submission to peer-reviewed journals
- Aiding authors with the manuscript submission/resubmission process, as necessary
- Providing written English language support for a variety of other documents, as necessary
- Writing 1-page summaries of published papers (for internal use)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (minimum C1 level)
- University degree in science: natural, medical and health, or social
- Scientific writing experience preferred
- Good understanding of the concepts of clinical research and knowledge of cochlear implants, hearing loss, medical devices, or audiology preferred
- Ability to work independently and also fruitfully collaborate with others
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.