- Apply creative copywriting and proofreading skills to bring to life product and brand messages for consumer, professional, and political stakeholders
- Support the creation and implementation of written and audio-visual content for digital and offline channels
- Development of press releases, related PR tools and platforms
- Assist in the planning, design, and execution of creative digital awareness campaigns
- Production of data-driven reports and recommendations for digital communications, PR, and public affairs activities
- Proven experience in PR, communications, and/or public affairs
- Strong copy writing skills across digital and offline channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Able to collate, interpret and report campaign data
- Strong computer and MS Office skills; WordPress and Photoshop desirable
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.