Temporary employment until autumn 2023
- Assist in the planning and implementation of surgical training activities (digital and on-site) that are aligned with business strategies
- Facilitate learning related to surgical procedures, complex clinical concepts, anatomy, products, and competitive products connected to hearing implants
- Collaborate with the team and different key stakeholders to ensure that training objectives are appropriately set and successfully delivered according to customer expectations
- Develop and update training materials that are compliant with all regulatory and legal requirements
- Identify and analyze metrics to evaluate training effectiveness
- Higher degree in Audiology or a scientific discipline (e.g. biomedical engineering)
- Relevant clinical experience
- Proven ability to communicate complex surgical and clinical concepts in an effective and understandable way
- Excellent presentation skills and excellent command of English language are required
- Strong planning, organization, and time management skills
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.