- Collaborate with product development teams to incorporate secure design of IoT devices, desktop/web/mobile applications, and cloud services
- Participate in the creation and testing of product security requirements
- Perform internal vulnerability scans, fuzz testing, penetration testing, security code reviews, and software weakness analysis
- Create/review threat models and perform security risk assessments of existing and new products
- Create security guidelines and documentation
- Higher degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant work experience
- Several years of professional experience in product security testing; OSCP, OSEP, OSWP, CMWAPT, or other security-related certification is a plus
- Security knowledge in the following areas: threat modeling, cryptographic concepts, mobile platforms and applications, web applications, web services, APIs, cloud platforms, Windows and Linux, virtualization tools, Kubernetes, common security testing tools
- Strong communication skills with fluent written and spoken English, German is a plus
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.