- Development of software components and GUI
- Selection and qualification of COTS components
- Verification and validation of software components
- Documentation according to MED-EL quality system
- Higher Degree in Software Engineering
- Profound experience in C/C++ and Qt/QML
- Knowledge of Python and Bash
- Familiar with embedded systems based on Linux
- Team player, motivated to work independently as well as very good communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.