- Create concepts to build up and maintain local and global consumer engagement communities
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Organize and participate in events to build the consumer engagement community and brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community and online metrics
- Excellent writing skills, excellent verbal communication skills in English and German
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.