- 1st and 2nd level support of our customers at the Headquarters and subsidiaries worldwide
- Develop business solutions; maintain and optimize our ERP systems
- Identify and develop integrated processes in the entire application landscape in close cooperation with a project management team
- Assist our project management in planning and controlling external resource requirements in accordance to the project requirements
- First working experience with ERP systems; Navision is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in using agile and waterfall project management methods
- High analytical and organizational competences as well as very good knowledge of English; German is a plus
- Communicative personality with a team-, solution- and goal-oriented approach
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 29,941.24.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.