- Maintain knowledge of best practices and new developments in BI
- Technical support on all BI topics within the company worldwide
- Conceptualize inhouse training materials based on data and research for a variety of audiences including end users, key users, and subject matter experts
- Deliver training via appropriate methods, including hands-on training, virtual trainings, and live demonstrations
- Engage in knowledge sharing and community building activities, including making presentations, webinars, and writing internal blog articles
- Profound BI expertise, preferably in Microsoft PowerBi
- Understanding of data warehouse and ETL processes
- Strong communication skills in German and English, demonstrable oral presentation skills, experience in conducting trainings
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, and complete tasks with minimal oversight
- Higher degree and/or proven professional experience in a related field
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.