- Maintenance and development of future ready product labeling applications covering devices for all business units
- Maintenance and support of labeling related Artwork Management System, eLabeling Solution and Component Content Management System
- Evaluation and analysis of current labeling processes for packaging labels and adequate alignment of labeling applications within internal logistics procedures
- Labeling application requirement and project monitoring
- Development of internal Regulatory Intelligence System/Data Repository
- University degree in business informatics
- Experience in software/database development (SQL, VBA, FileMaker) is a plus
- Experience in project management, process analysis & development is an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills and fluent in both German and English
- Motivated personality with a detail-oriented approach, good communication skills and pro-active working style
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.