- Support the planning and implementation of training activities (digital and in-person) for MED-EL employees as well as professionals working with MED-EL technology worldwide
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and facilitate learning related to MED-EL’s product portfolio
- Develop and update training materials that are compliant with all regulatory and legal requirements
- Collaborate with the team and different key stakeholders to ensure that training objectives are appropriately set and successfully delivered according to customer expectations
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, clinical practice, and technologies in the field of cochlear and middle ear implants
- Higher Degree in Audiology or in a technical/ life sciences field, e.g. biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, medical engineering
- 3+ years of clinical experience with hearing implants
- Excellent presentation skills and excellent command of English language are required
- Good interpersonal skills, strong planning, organization, and time management skills
- Team player
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.