Temporary employment until Winter 2023
- Coordinate and facilitate project working groups, oversee all MDR change projects, update project Steering Committee & CEO on MDR implementation, Lead RA WG and co-ordinate consistent interpretations across internal and external communications on MDR
- Manage the Regulatory Projects team in RA
- Responsible for Australian registrations & submissions
- Lead for UDI & Nomenclature assignments, procedures and authority updates
- Key liaison for European Notified Body submissions and interactions/feedback
- Higher degree in a legal, science or engineering discipline
- Project Management qualifications is a must
- MDR experience strongly desired
- Very good command of written and spoken English, German speaking highly desired
- Very organized and team-oriented personality with a pro-active working style
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.