- Development of mobile applications for iOS and Android based on cross-platform technologies
- Active participation in architecture, design and review of the application, reusable and scalable software modules and their documentation
- Work within a small software development team to deliver robust and reliable medical software solutions
- Close collaboration with all members of the system development team during the whole development cycles
- Support the team in testing and documentation to fulfil all internal and external quality requirements
- Professional experience in mobile application development for Android and iOS, experience with Xamarin preferred
- Very good knowledge in object-oriented development and state of the art software design principles, good programming skills with C# and .NET
- Experience with data protocols, Bluetooth Low Energy and audio streaming is a plus
- Excellent software engineering practices and willingness to work in a small, interdisciplinary, agile team
- Team-oriented personality with an independent and precise way of working. Good verbal and written English communication skills
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is € 38,855.04.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.