- Community management and publish content on MED-EL’s global social media channels
- Generate, edit, publish engaging content for social media
- Develop and implement social media strategy
- Analyze and report on the performance of our social media platforms
- Create and manage paid social media advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree e.g. in marketing/communication
- 2-3 years’ work experience within a digital marketing environment
- Confident in working with the major social media platforms and design software as Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent spoken and written English skills (working on International platforms)
- Team player with self-motivated and detail oriented working style
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.