- Responsibility for the CMS of the consumer engagement platforms
- Define and implement strategies to generate traffic and engagement on the consumer engagement platforms
- Support and integrate the CRM implementation within the consumer engagement platforms
- Responsibility for the testing and optimization of the consumer engagement platform as well as for the technical problem solving
- Execution of the content and promotion strategies defined within the competence center and based on the performance of the platform
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree e.g. in communication/marketing/digital media and with a minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience within a digital environment
- Fluency in German and/or English is a necessity
- Proven expertise with social media engagement strategies and with using SEO best practices
- Proven experience with testing and optimizing web platforms
- Proven technical skills in web management including data-driven, hands-on, and detail-oriented & a thorough understanding of the key metrics to show the impact your strategy is having on the business as well as highly organized, proactive, and capable of identifying opportunities for growing brand awareness and creating high-impact campaigns
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.