- Create, edit, and proofread Clinical Evaluation Reports to assess the safety and performance of a range of MED-EL products, in accordance with applicable regulations
- Build up the necessary knowledge regarding MED EL products
- Conduct literature reviews to identify clinical data relevant to regulatory submissions
- Collate and analyze clinical data from clinical trials and testing, scientific literature, and post-market experience
- Liaise with other departments within MED EL, and with external partners
- University degree in Life or Natural Sciences, Healthcare or Medicine, Engineering or Technical Sciences
- Demonstrable scientific writing experience
- Experience with Regulatory Affairs desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and preferably also in German
- Demonstrated understanding of, and enthusiasm for, scientific working and clinical research
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.