- Perform internal vulnerability scans, fuzz testing, penetration testing, security code reviews, and reverse engineering
- Create/review threat models and perform security risk assessments of existing and new products
- Collaborate with product development teams to design and develop secure IoT devices and services
- Participate in the creation and verification of product security requirements
- Create security guidance documentation
- Higher degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or relevant work experience
- Several years of professional experience in the embedded security area
- Security knowledge in the following areas: best practices for designing secure embedded systems and firmware, embedded operating systems, communication protocols (Bluetooth/BLE), cryptography, threat modeling, common security testing tools
- Good programming skills in Python, C/C++, C#, or similar for the purpose of code review and test automation
- Strong work ethic and good problem solving and communication skills, fluency in English
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is € 38,855.04.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.